Nate's Computer Services
This new park is being built along Mississippi River and East River Rd in Brainerd Minnesota. Parts of the road and Cuyuna Trail were adjusted and resurfaced with utilities worked on. There is an ampatheter, restrooms, sidewalks, and other features to be built including a playground. The area was once known as Whittier Park and had been used as a parking lot belonging the city, public school, and one other unknown entity. March – December 2022
free Valentines Ice skating party
ice skating fun and games and food
ice is mostly solid but bumpy (on Sat Feb 12) but party is still on
more info at the event’s web page http://www.ci.brainerd.mn.us/360/Skating-Party
My business and all of its services appears to be considered an essential service according to http://www.cisa.gov in the category Communications and information technology at this time.
Due to restrictions being lifted and vaccinations available preparedness plan is no longer in effect. Please be safe and healthy.
Updated summer 2021.
I think electric vehicles are only part of the solution. I do think we need to move away from gasoline powered equipment but think electric vehicles are only a very small part of that solution
- I think Internet Access (and phone calls, and mayve even older media like tv, radio and mail) where people can work, play, or go to school (at least some of the time) is the number one solution (avoiding vehicles).
- 2nd solution more walking and bicycling.
For Electrifying vehicles I think there may be priorities:
- With electric vehicles I think electric bicycles may be good solution (I won’t use it since I also pedal bike for exercise, staying healthy. balanced and can’t carry batteries)
- Electric Elevators
- electric public transit systems including buses.
- Electric school buses.
- Electric vehicles that move many of the goods/freight
- electric public owned vehicles and company vehicles
- personal electric vehicles
With the electric vehicles I hope there can be mostly renewable energy used with them (on/off grid) some maybe having there own solar panels to supplement and maybe dynamo generators and systems that recovery energy from breaking. lighter weight materials may help as well.
I have a bicycle that generates it’s own electricity for the lighting (not movement) with a dynamo hub.